Monday, January 5, 2009

Noooo not again



Fuck fuck fuck.
My baby is gone. Another one in four months
My beautiful, most loving, gorgeous Maestro. I am so sorry. I feel so guilty. I will miss you forever, you kisses, your weight as you sleep on top of me.

Why you?

Maestro was this skinny little runt we rescued from Kitten action. He was an ill baby and we could only take him home a week after adoption as he was on antibiotics. He grew into a beautiful, most loving cat. He gave me kisses, slept next to me most nights, waited on the staircase for me to give him a love and followed me almost everywhere.

We went away and the last time the neighbours saw him was the day before we got home. A neighbour from down the road said today he saw him (well he thinks it was him) on the road Saturday night...

My baby is gone and my heart is shattered.

I love you forever my boy...

No comments: