Sunday, July 20, 2008

Red red wine


No I'm not writing about the song, I'm writing about that burgundy liquid that leaves one with a mother of a headache the next day. And makes you write stupid posts on your regular chatting forum about being pissed. And then makes you feel stupid the next day for doing it.

I drank way too much wine last night. It was great fun while it lasted but today I have to pay the price. And the only price I wish to pay is to curl up in bed and stay there for about a week.

I don't mind hangovers so much but having a 3 year old motormouth rattle on at high volume the whole day can get a bit much. The other 2 kids (i.e. baby and husband) has gone out for a few hours so that helps a bit. Oh I wish she would go take a nap....then I can follow suit!

2 comments:

Cherry creations said...

HELLLLOOOOO

I LOVE RED WINE!! but i go all silent-- cause i pass out-- which helps can u imagine the junk i would talk then?? i talk crap when i am sober!!!!

Tash said...

Yes loopyliz on a good day you talk crap but I luff you for it anyway